Saturday, July 14, 2007

Campamento Jara

Last week end I went to a camp site in Guadalajara where Cris is monitor. Imagine 80 kids together in relatively small area to which you have to give 4 meals a day. At the end was not so bad as I didn't have anybody under my direct supervision. The most I liked the mounting of the tyrolean traverse although I almost broke my legs testing it.
Another good point was the opportunity to meet almost all CrisÂș friends at once so I got rid of this task from my list.

P.S. If you want to see what is this Jara about go here http://gmjara.spaces.live.com/default.aspx?owner=1

2 comments:

Aponte said...

Hello my love!!

since no one post any comment, i will do it!!

I was very glad that you decided to come with me to the camp, and now i am even happier that you enjoyed it!!

Now i owe you one, whatever you want, i´ll do it! ;)

Muuuuuuuuack!

Anonymous said...

Hihi..I just imagine Mihai surrounded be 80 little squirrels and I'm dying of laughter..Well, Cris you definitely owe him a big one..
Cs